Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Au Naturale!

This was a bouquet that I did for the upcoming Cincinnati Wedding magazine Fall/Winter edition. The photoshoot took place at a beautiful site in Indian Hill (make sure and get the magazine when it comes out in December...I don't want to give any more away)! The theme was "naturals", involving natural tones and elements. So, I used Terracotta, Porcelina and white Majolika roses, as well as antique Hydrangea and Snow Berries. I used a vintage fur clip at the top of the ribbon as a little accent decor. Steven Easley from Easley Blessed Photograpy (http://www.easleyblessed.com/), was nice enough to shoot a few pictures of it for me so that I could include it in my blog. As usual, I could not post just one picture...they're all so glorious!







































No comments:

Post a Comment