Monday, October 8, 2007

Heather Milligan & Matt Gerker 10.6.07






















Heather and Matt live in Maine, and have family locally. The wedding was set in beautiful, rural NKY in Matt's parent's back yard. These guys seemed to really have a love for everything natural, as evidenced in the flowers they chose for both the wedding party and the table decor. I really loved doing the centerpieces, and if I can get some pictures, I will post them. The centerpieces were bundles of fresh and very fragrant spiral eucalyptus tied with double faced satin, chocolate brown ribbon which flowed onto the table. The bride and groom surrounded the centerpieces with floating candles in glass containers with river rocks at the base. It was a really fresh, natural, and elegant look. I've never done table decor like it, and I must say, I really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment