Monday, October 8, 2007

Kramer - Maune Wedding 10.6.07


















These (above) were the bridesmaids' bouquets for the Kramer - Maune wedding. The bridesmaids wore chocolate brown and carried Fall colored bouquets, consisting of Antique Hydrangea, Terracotta Roses, and Fall leaves...gorgeous!




Mary Kramer was great to work with, and had fantastic taste! She carried all white flowers, and her bridesmaids were in chocolate brown dresses and carried Fall colored bouquets. I loved her bouquet so much, I could not stop taking pictures of it...notice all the shots. Her bouquet consisted of Hydrangea, Roses, Cymbidium orchids, and Stephanotis. The bouquet was so fragrant and so beautiful, I wanted to make one for myself. :) The pictures were given to me by Bob White of White Imagery, http://whiteimagery.com. Aren't the pics fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment