Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Petro - Johnson Wedding
























Cara Petro & Kevin Johnson - November 17, 2007

I'm catching up on my blogging...can you tell? I have a ton of great pics from fabulous weddings to post, and Cara and Kevin's was one of them. All the fabulous photos are by Brenda Pottinger, Pottinger Photography. Aren't the pictures fabulous!

Cara was one of the most thoughtful people I've worked with. On the day of her wedding, she gave me a little gift of homemade Buckeyes, cookies, and a bottle of wine...all of this was done themed to go with her wedding. Their wedding had an Italian theme, using a lot of reds and whites. We used Charlotte red roses in her bouquet, and we used crips white blooms for other arrangements, including Hydrangea, Dendrobium orchids, and Football Mums (one of my favorite blooms as of late).

One more bit of news...Cara sent me an email telling me that their wedding was recently feature in Southwest Ohio Weddings...isn't that cool! Here is the link if you want to check it out, Southwest Ohio Weddings - Cara Petro & Kevin Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment