Monday, June 8, 2009

Courtenay Lambert Florals (and the entire Bridal Studio) Has Officially Moved!

Hi All....I know I'm way behind on posting some of my fabulous Spring weddings, but I'll get back on track soon. Thanks to all of you who were patient with me during our move. Seriously, seriously, and I mean seriously.........if we ever decide to move during wedding season again, please someone slap me. Can you say 16 - 18 hour days....it was painful, but it's done and we could not be happier with our new space.

For all of you who do not know, we are now located in Covington's Main Strasse Village, at 610 Main Street, Covington, KY 41011.

And, for those of you who are not aware, The Bridal Studio not only includes CLF, but also Brideface, Bluebird Photography, and Letter Heads Ltd.

Above is a picture of our studio front (pre-move in). We no longer have the green awnings, but the rest is the same. And of course, there will be new signage. Please come and visit us sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment