Monday, January 25, 2010

Amanda Dault & Brett Duell - Photos by Cindy Wagner


I am a color guru, and whether it is soft muted tones or big bold colors...I love putting together color combos! And this fuschia and clover green really made me happy. This was such a fun summery wedding, and Amanda (the bride) really knew what she wanted from the beginning. Check out the rest of the details below. All of the incredible photos were the work of photog supreme, Cindy Wagner of Wagner Photographics. Thank you for these amazing pics Cindy!

The lovely details!


I cannot resist a good shoe shot...love the hot pink heels.



















Hmmmm....how do I take this apart, and is anyone watching?


















We used hybrid tea roses (the kind of roses that everyone is familiar with) in Amanda's bouquet, as well as a new variety of garden rose in her bouquet. The new variety is called "Ole" (pronounced "olay"), and it is the beautiful pink ruffly rose that you see in her bouquet. The fragrance from the Ole garden rose is amazing, and it is a full petaled, large rose. I highly recommend it....especially for those peony lovers who cannot get peonies out of season. It's more expensive than a regular rose, but seriously worth it!


This shot is from the photo booth that Cindy sets up at her weddings. There were so many hilarious shots from the photobooth. I can only imagine what the shots would have been like if we had something like this at one of my friend's weddings....I'm sure there would be a lot of laughs and a lot of editing ;). I love this shot or Brett and Amanda....it looks like they're having so much fun! Thank you Amanda and Brett for being fun to work with, wonderful customers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment